Dear Anderson,

Thank you for your reply. Your design sure helps me a lot from avoiding mistakes in analysis. Just to make sure that I understand you right, would you mind pointing out:

1. In order to run randomise outside dual_regression, how could a omit the 3rd of dual_regression (randomise), by indicate number of permutation is 1 or by not input the design matrix ?

2. Single ICA is sICA, how about concat ICA, I think it is still sICA but the name temporal concatenated ICA makes me confuse.

Best regards,
Khoi