Hello,

I have a set of phase images (a time-series of one single slice) which I
want to register. So I flirted the corresponding magnitude images to the
reference image (which is the first image of the time series) and
applied the same transformation to the phase images. While the
transformation works nicely for the magnitude images, applying the same
matrices to the phase creates blank images

I did the following:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/flirt -in ../magnitude.nii -ref ../magnitude.nii -out
../reference_magnitude.nii -omat ../new_magnitude.mat -bins 256 -cost
corratio -searchrx -90 90 -searchry -90 90 -searchrz -90 90 -2D -dof 12
-interp trilinear

/usr/local/fsl/bin/flirt -in ../phase.nii -ref
../reference_magnitude.nii -out ../new_magnitude_shadowreg_phase
-applyxfm -init /mnt/hgfs/FSLshared/new_magnitude.mat -interp trilinear

Help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

Jakob

--