Hi Shruti,

On 10 June 2016 at 16:01, Shruti Narasimham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

I have performed a Melodic temporal concat on my 3 cohorts. I am investigating rs-fMRI data and probing connectivity changes across my 3 cohorts of participants.

I have two important doubts that I need help with please :

  1. The tcfe-corrp results from randomize output are my results/answers for - regions that show significant differences in FC between groups?

Do you mean after dual regression? Yes.

  1. I need to make bar graphs of group averaged resting state connectivity in the significant clusters to compare across my cohorts. How do I obtain these z-score connectivity values for each subject's region of interest?
It's possible to use the cluster as a binary mask and run fslstats to obtain the average value of that region in the corresponding IC for each subject, then use these to make a bar plot in, e.g., a spreadsheet software, such as LibreOffice or Excel. That said, consider not doing bar plots at all -- use instead boxplots, histograms, violin plots (Hintze & Nelson, 1998), or other methods (see Allen et al, Neuron, 2012).

See this page for an example of how barplots, even with some dispersion measure, can be misleading: https://pagepiccinini.com/2016/02/23/boxplots-vs-barplots/

All the best,

Anderson

I'd be grateful for any help regarding this.

Regards,
Shruti