Hi Anderson,

Thank you for this detailed and clear explanation.

Best regards,
Matthieu

Hi Matthieu,

Probably the simplest way to obtain the residuals is with the command fsl_glm (option --out_res).

About whether PET data is symmetric: even if symmetry cannot be rejected in a particular dataset (i.e., KS test not significant), I see no reason in your analysis to introduce this assumption, even if the point were to obtain a larger number of possible shufflings. There are 3003 possible permutations with the smallest groups in your data, which should be plenty, and there are yet far more with the other groups.

All the best,

Anderson