Hi Ramesh,

You should have a melodic_IC.nii.gz file that contains all of the ICs. What I do is the following:
1) Navigate to the folder contained melodic_IC
2) Copy the template you described to that same folder
3) Use flirt to get both images into the same space (ie: flirt -in melodic_IC.nii.gz -ref $FSLDIR/data/standard/MNI152_T1_2mm -out melodic_flirted -applyxfm)

4) Then when you have the flirted melodic_IC and flirted template, you can use the fslcc function to determine if there is any correlation with your ICs and the ones in the template.
(fslcc --noabs -p 3 -t .204 template_flirted.nii melodic_flirted1.nii.gz)

5) This site has a good tutorial and goes through the output of fslcc
http://psych.colorado.edu/~anre8906/guides/01-ica.html

Hope it helps,
Sheena