One option is to feed the structural image into oxford_asl and let it extract the ventricles for you and create the relevant mask. This isn’t always successful - check what results you get - otherwise you need the transformation of the ASL data to the structural image (either created by oxford_asl or using flirt) invert this and then transform the CSF PVE image into the ASL data space and then threshold at a high level >0.95 to get pure CSF. oterhwise you could generate your own manual CSF mask.

Michael