From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jakob Bindl <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 09:37
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [FSL] flirting 2d phase images

Hello,

I have a set of phase images (a time-series of one single slice) which I
want to register. So I flirted the corresponding magnitude images to the
reference image (which is the first image of the time series) and
applied the same transformation to the phase images. While the
transformation works nicely for the magnitude images, applying the same
matrices to the phase creates blank images

I did the following:

/usr/local/fsl/bin/flirt -in ../magnitude.nii -ref ../magnitude.nii -out
../reference_magnitude.nii -omat ../new_magnitude.mat -bins 256 -cost
corratio -searchrx -90 90 -searchry -90 90 -searchrz -90 90 -2D -dof 12
-interp trilinear

/usr/local/fsl/bin/flirt -in ../phase.nii -ref
../reference_magnitude.nii -out ../new_magnitude_shadowreg_phase
-applyxfm -init /mnt/hgfs/FSLshared/new_magnitude.mat -interp trilinear

Help would be much appreciated.

Best regards

Jakob

--