From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Gengyan Zhao <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wednesday, 29 June 2016 at 00:01
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: [FSL] a problem with possum

Hello FSL Masters,

I have encountered a problem with possum.

I installed the fsl-5.0-complete on my ubuntu 14.04 system according to the instruction on the neuro.debian website, and then I added a line ". /etc/fsl/5.0/fsl.sh" to the end of my .profile file. Loged out and loged in. I could run other parts of the fsl, but when I ran possum. The file ~/simdir/logs/possum.e13545.1 will report:
/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/possum: error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and the file ~/simdir/logs/possumX_postproc.sh.e13598 will report:
fslmaths: error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
fslstats: error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
fslstats: error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
(standard_in) 1: syntax error
fslmaths: error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
fslstats: error while loading shared libraries: libnewimage.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/share/fsl/5.0/bin/fslhd: error while loading shared libraries: libfslio.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Thank you in advance.

Best,
Gengyan