Hi Ting,

Yes, it's possible. In the design shown in the other thread, i.e., the one
in which there are EVs for the subject-specific slopes, remove the first 2
EVs (that coded group) and replace for:

- EV1: intercept
- EV2: BDI

The contrasts are then [0 1 0 0 ... 0] and [0 -1 0 0 ... 0].

All the best,

Anderson