Hi Kim,

The test statistic will be the same, although the p-values may be
different. To have identical p-values, for designs 2 and 3, would need to
drop the -within, leaving -whole only. However, the p-values would still
differ a bit, even if using the same seed, as with designs of different
sizes, the random permutations will rarely be equivalent.

All the best,

Anderson