Dear Film-Philosophy Colleagues,

A final reminder that registration closes on June 30 for The Fifth Annual London Film & Media Conference. Taking place on July 7-9 at the Friends House Conference Centre in Bloomsbury, London (opposite Euston Station), FILM & MEDIA 2016 is dedicated to ‘Questions of Cultural Value’.

This convivial forum for global research showcases the work of established and emerging scholars from 35 countries, and will see the presentation of more than 100 papers on a very wide variety of topics. Our eminent Keynote Speakers are Prof. Yvonne Tasker (University of East Anglia, UK) and Prof. Graham Murdock (Loughborough University, UK).

Our Social Calendar includes a Conference Reception at the British Film Institute’s Stephen St. Kitchen (featuring the launch of Melanie Bell’s new book on Julie Christie), a Conference Dinner at Elena’s L’Etoile restaurant, and Farewell Drinks at the Hilton London Euston Hotel.

For full details of The Annual London Film & Media Conference, the 2016 Conference Schedule, our ebook publications, and online booking, please visit the conference website at www.thelondonfilmandmediaconference.com.

With warmest regards,

Sincerely,

The Conference Team,
FILM & MEDIA 2016: Questions of Cultural Value,
The Fifth Annual London Film & Media Conference.