Sent: 15 June 2016 12:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AQA GCSE Maths 4365/2F Typo

Hi, has anyone else picked up on the typo in Paper 2 of 4365 GCSE Maths?

We contacted AQA and think they should omit the marks for this question and they said they would look into it.

I have attached pictures of the typo, should be millilitres - not millimetres

Cheers

Sophie Lewis
Exams Officer
Kendal College
01539 814714

The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be confidential and are solely intended for the named addressees. If you are not an addressee, you may not disclose, copy or distribute this email and we request that you notify [log in to unmask] and delete the email. Kendal College accepts no legal liability for the contents of this email, including any errors or viruses that it may contain. Any views expressed, which do not relate to the official business of Kendal College, are neither given nor endorsed by the company and are personal views expressed by the sender.

Kendal College Website

P Please consider the environment before printing this email P

This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by NetIQ MailMarshal

"Tresham is a good college with outstanding features" - Ofsted 2009

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Tresham College of Further & Higher Education. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast. For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com