Dear Jonathan

I found your email addressed to someone called Jenny particularly unhelpful.

I was not asking the Assessment Testing Service to provide a hard copy of your test information but to produce ONE place where Exams Officers can find the list of tests, key dates, fees and data to collect from candidates.

Your colleagues within Cambridge Assessment at OCR and CIE are able to provide easily accessible information on their websites for each examination (test) period perhaps you should ask them for advice.

The 'Admin Instructions' are irrelevant to the early stage of entering candidates. We want to know:

·         What tests are available

·         What are the entry requirements

·         What are the different key dates

·         What are the fees (if any).

I await your reply.

Chris Hemming

Christopher Hemming BA (Hons), PGCE

Examinations Officer

Centre 22147: Hills Road Sixth Form College | Cambridge CB2 8PE

( Exams Office 01223 278090 | [log in to unmask]