Hello Jonathan

We were planning to use the bulk reporting system this year but will instead post the majority of our SRFS into Edexcel instead now!

Our tutors complete the SRFs and they have to be countersigned by the lead IV and Head of School (that is from our QA team).

The bulk of our claims will be over the next few weeks.

Can’t wait……..

Thanks and regards

Steve Bustard

Exams Team Leader