Dear colleague,

Ahead of the EU referendum this June, the latest Institute for Policy Research (IPR) Policy Brief brings together contributions from some of the University of Bath’s leading academics to shed light on crucial issues relating to our EU membership. Organised into three overarching chapters, the publication first examines the public attitudes and political discourse surrounding the referendum, with particular reference to female voters and voters in devolved regions of the UK like Wales and Northern Ireland. In the second chapter, we examine the policy debates surrounding a potential Brexit, including the likely impacts on national security, the economy and immigration. Finally, the brief turns to the perceptions of other member states, and the possible knock-on effects of a European Union without Britain.

The policy brief is attached, and can also be found here<http://www.bath.ac.uk/ipr/policy-briefs/eu-referendum-debate.html>.

If you have missed any of our previous policy briefs<http://www.bath.ac.uk/ipr/our-publications/index.html>, you will find them on our website. If you would prefer to stop receiving briefings from us, please e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best wishes,

James Harle

[cid:image001.jpg@01D1A6DE.07363A80]

James Harle, Marketing and Communications Assistant

University of Bath<http://www.bath.ac.uk/> Institute for Policy Research<http://www.bath.ac.uk/ipr>

Room 3.58, 10 West Building, Bath BA2 7AY, United Kingdom | Telephone: +44 (0)1225 383218 | Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>