Hello all

There have been a few queries recently re ESOL textbooks. I thought I'd bring your attention to a new series I've found from Dorling Kindersley called English for Everyone, which looks like it will be very useful, especially for those teaching refugees and other groups who find it hard to relate to the extant material with its focus on holidays, shopping etc.

There are four levels, beginner to advanced, and a course book and practice book for each, so 8 in total, priced between rrp £9.99 and £12.99.

The DK link is English Language Books | Learn English Books | DK Books
Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=english+for+everyone

Hope this helps!

Jill
*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]