Hope you don’t mind me sharing my curated searchable collection of free apps and tools for educators. More than 1000 listed.
http://www.scoop.it/t/tools-for-learners

Best

Nik Peachey | Learning Technology Consultant, Writer, Trainer: http://peacheypublications.com/ <http://peacheypublications.com/>
Winner 2016 British Council ELTon Award for Innovation in Teacher Resources for Digital video - A manual for language teachers: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/digital-video/id1025275485 <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/digital-video/id1025275485>
Winner 2012 British Council ELTon Award for Excellence in Course Innovation: http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/eltons/bell-blended-learning-elt-bell-eltons-2012-winner-award-excellence-course-innovation <http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/eltons/bell-blended-learning-elt-bell-eltons-2012-winner-award-excellence-course-innovation>
Author - 10 Lessons in Digital Literacy: https://payhip.com/peacheypublications <https://payhip.com/peacheypublications>
Author - Web 2.0 tools for teachers: https://www.tes.com/us/teacher-lessons/web-2-0-tools-for-teachers-11168048 <https://www.tes.com/us/teacher-lessons/web-2-0-tools-for-teachers-11168048>
Co-editor - Creativity in the English language classroom: http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/books-resource-packs/creativity-english-language-classroom <http://englishagenda.britishcouncil.org/books-resource-packs/creativity-english-language-classroom>

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to