Dear Tsitsi,

I am suggesting that my colleague, Ms Marlene le Roux, who is CEO of
Artscape Theatre in Cape Town, be approached.

Marlene is disabled from childhood polio. She wrote a book on disability,
gender and sexuality involving interviews that she had with women with
disabilities. The book is called LOOK AT ME.

Here are her contact details: Ms Marlene le Roux Artscape Director:
Audience Development & Education +27 82 464 3751; Tel: +27 21-410-9800 and
+27 21 410-9845 and email: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Marjorie

Marjorie Jobson
National Director