Dear Randy and colleagues,

As Calving stated, it depends on the definition. Anyway, I had these two articles stored for mental/psychological wellbeing, in case you find them appropriate:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743514003144
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0091743513001175

In the PASTA project we intend to look at stress and wellbeing for active commuting, but publications might take a while.

Best regards,

Esther

Dear Randy and colleagues

The world of public transport has been considering mental health and transit from another angle. See:

http://www.mhag.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mental-Health-Transport-Summit-Report-1.pdf

Regards

Richard

Richard Armitage BSc FCILT

Director, Manchester Bike Hire

Manchester Bike Hire - Open 7 Days

Tel: 0161 769 5050 www.manchesterbikehire.co.uk

Unit 1A, The Lock Building, 41 Whitworth Street West, Manchester, M1 5BD

Last Mile Manchester - Delivered by bike!

www.lastmileleeds.co.uk/last-mile-manchester/

Cycle Waggle Ltd. T/A Manchester Bike Hire is registered as a company in England and Wales, No. 9034563 • Registered office: Oxford House, Smithy Fold Road, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 5QY, UK