I’d love to see some perspectives on resisting this, frankly, moronic turn of events. We Americans are no better what with facing that bastard Trump, though. I am teaching a course this fall on the geographies of the EU. Things just got really interesting.

Toby Martin Applegate, PhD
Lecturer in Human Geography
Department of Geosciences
The University of Massachusetts-Amherst