Dear all,

Inspired by this recent manifesto from faculty at Aberdeen (http://cdbu.org.uk/reclaiming-the-university-of-aberdeen/) as well as Newcastle's success in resisting new accounting procedures, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a central clearinghouse for initiatives of this type so that colleagues can get a comparative sense of what the collectives concerns and responses are in different places? If not, I would like to create one so please send me other relevant links that I can include in such a space space. Thanks!!

best,

Rob Fletcher

Wageningen University