Hi Dunja
It would be useful to know which country to young lady is is and what help she actually wants. I know that Schema Therapy is reported to be ideal for clients who have personality difficulties and know someone in the Greater Manchester area of UK but not sure if that is any use to the potential client? Maybe you could send me some details (anonymised) via my private email address and I will speak to my colleague regarding the case.
Hope this is helpful.
Kind regards

Jeanette

Jeanette (Fegan)