Hi Penny

There is a programme called Kidstime which is about helping children talk with parents about their mental health which is run through young carers in some parts of London, I think info on it is published by the Royal college of psychiatrists although my memory is that it isn't particularly medically focussed. I think I have some papers somewhere hidden away so happy to dig them out if you're interested. It is designed to run as a group though.

Best wishes

Lucy