My name is Greg Collins and I’m a Political Engagement Intern with the South London based charity the Afghanistan and Central Asian Association (ACAA). Our work revolves around supporting refugees and migrants from Afghanistan and other neighbouring countries, with providing services such as ESOL classes, supplementary schooling and legal advice drop in sessions. The organisation is passionate about helping those who have found their way to Britain integrate fully into society, and is committed to promoting human rights and democracy both here and within Afghanistan.

As well as our UK operations we also run two Citizens Advice Centres, modelled on the UK ones they work to provide advice to ordinary Afghans. Helping them with a range of issues including domestic violence, divorce, unemployment and general legal issues. These advice centres are in real need of funding if they are to continue, and I am using my position as an Intern within the organisation to help raise these funds. If you could spare a moment to take a look at the page, the ACAA would be incredibly grateful.

Here is the link to the page -   https://www.gofundme.com/gcoll

Here is also a link to the website of the charity for more information- http://acaa.org.uk

Kind Regards,

Greg Collins
Political Engagement Intern

Afghanistan and Central Asian Association
Ground Floor, 24 Deptford Broadway,

http://www.acaa.org.uk/

Registered as "The Afghanistan and Central Asian Association” under the Charities Act 1993
Charity No. 1096908.