Hi Andrew,

Would the Windows version have a bin folder? I don't think I can find one.

Hi Logan and Gabriel,

Thanks very much for the NV script(s), I now have a cube successfully imported into CCPN.

But now I notice that the conversion to NV format has done something to my 15N dimension.

Back in nmrPipe, the 1H-13C planes are all visible and all make sense with respect to the HSQC (ie. the 15N chemical shifts match). I can cycle through all 64 planes and see the peaks appearing at slice=108 ppm, and then going by slice=130 ppm.

But in the spectra I have now in CCPN, there are 1H-13C peaks visible throughout the 15N dimension, from start to finish (slices=105 to 135 ppm approximately), without any "empty" space at the extremities. It's as if the conversion has "stretched" the 15N dimension, if that's the right word.

If I didn't process the spectra correctly, how did I get nice 1H-13C planes in nmrPipe (and a good H-13C .dat projection)?

regards,

Sunil