Hello everybody,

I do not find the download and install link of gpu relion version. Please, Could you send the request information to me?

Thank you

Hugo

On 14/06/16 12:25, Alberto Riera wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

Hi Erik,

Thank you for the advice regarding the cards. It is actually true that you usually do not care if one pixel in Fallout 4 does not render properly. We will go for reference cards in this build since, sadly, I will not use it for gaming. In principle money wise we are OK for a single high-end system and the idea is to install 4 1080 on it. I am still thinking about the chassis, though. Maybe it is better to go for a 14 or 10 core Xeon with 128GB ECC, it should be more reliable than a squeezed I7 (and run cooler) and it could be expanded in the future with more RAM and another CPU. A system like this would be, with 14 cores, around 10K.

Regarding the distribution Ubuntu seems actually a very nice option and I am much more familiar with this branch than with others. I am afraid that maybe we will need to use RedHat in here, but let´s see...

Best!

Alberto