Le Mercredi 15 Juin 2016 20:48 CEST, "Edward A. Berry" <[log in to unmask]> a écrit:

Just a remark: There is no need of calculating the Patterson function as the correlation coefficient of two origin-removed Patterson functions P1(r) and P2(r) is simply the correlation coefficient of the two sets of intensities I1(hkl) and I2(hkl).
And removing the origin peaks is very important to avoid having high correlation with completely unrelated Patterson functions.

Philippe D.