From: Imogen Large
Sent: 21 June 2016 13:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Summer Holiday Scanning

Hi all,

Over the summer, BUCNI scanning time is prioritised for children or other populations who are only available in school holidays. The times reserved are between 10:00 and 16:00 on weekdays.

Slots before 10:00 and after 16:00 are free for the taking, and if slots are still open 7 days in advance, they can also be freely booked by anyone. However, when booking around child scanning slots, please consider that families might be present in reception, and that transitions might be a bit more chaotic than at other times.

If you are planning to scan children over summer (or other populations that can not be scanned at other times) please get in touch ([log in to unmask]) to be included in the summer child scanning schedule.

Best wishes,
Tessa & Imogen

To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.