Dear all

The last BUCNI presentations before summer will take place on 13th July.
We are still working to set up an online system for registering project
proposals. While we have made some progress we decided not to roll this
out until after the summer. As I'm sure of you are all well aware of, we
now live in post-apocalyptic end times with no functioning government at
the helm - we don't need to add extra stress and uncertainty by rushing
to implement the online system. Some extra time will give us a chance to
iron out any bugs there may be.

So for the July presentations, please follow the traditional procedure
of filling in the form and sending this together with the your slides by
the 8th July.

Best wishes
Sam

--