More specifically, here is the link to Pen International’s Freedom of Expression site, through which you can access many of their political and advocacy campaigns: http://www.pen-international.org/what-we-do-2/policy-advocacy/freedom-of-expression/

A specific reference to Tatour can be found here: http://www.pen-international.org/newsitems/israel-palestinian-journalist-detained-en-route-to-international-journalists-conference/
though it is unclear what specific action the organization might take in regards to her case.

Tatour is not listed on the Amnesty International site … yet. Though they have both Freedom of Speech and Women’s Rights campaigns. Their contact page, where you can inquire about specific issues, is https://www.amnesty.org.uk/contact-us

Best wishes,
Jaime