Hi all,

Sorry to go straight in with self promo. Especially since I don't contribute to discussions here v much. (The reason for this is not because I don't read this stuff with interest, but because, when the working day is done, I simply don't have the time and energy to keep up at points when the discussion is at its most vibrant).

Anyway, to the meat of the thing - I just wanted to do a shout out for my new, and first, book - 'a l'instar de', out know from Knives Forks and Spoons Press. This is something I'm obviously very excited about, so I'd love if you'd think about taking a look.

You can read a sample, and buy one if you like what you see, here: http://knivesforksandspoonspress.co.uk/alinstrede.html

If anyone feels so inclined as to make my day and review the thing, hit me up back channel and i'll send you a copy no prob.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun if you're so placed as to have sun.

Joey