As far as I know the calligraphy of David Jones is almost a sole exception to Jaime's observations though one would that the texts were no not so devoutly neo-conservative and Spenglerian. The Midnight Mass in the Late-World. I think it would have been wonderful if Jones had transcribed a kind of soldiers graffiti as his writings almost do.
Maybe some of Hamilton Finlay's stuff too? I don't know.
Possibly The Humument ???
I would wonder though, in the light of Pierre's observations, whether the Chinese perfections are other than museum traditions?