I have to vote at 7 am as I will be walking across the Humber Bridge tomorrow.

On 22 June 2016 at 20:06, Jamie McKendrick <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Speaking of votes, trying to check I was registered, i mistakenly enrolled on a brexit site, which have since been bombarding me with missives at a rate of three or four a day, plus two 'personal' messages from Gove, enlisting my support for leafletting and money and so on. This level of organisation is worrying, since against the 30 odd emails for brexit I've received only one for Remain.
  I'll be saving up any votive energies for the day.
Jamie

--
David Joseph Bircumshaw

The Animal Subsides http://www.arrowheadpress.co.uk/books/animal.html