Dear Poets,

A reminder that... it's that time of year again: The Goose is looking for submissions!

After our celebration of everything audible in the poetry section of The Goose 14.1 our next poetry section will be dedicated to the exploration of the visual and material poetics of environment.

Send us your concrete, imagist, video & visual material - think Bob Cobbing does ECOLOGY! Please provide external links to video material where possible and notes on the text where needed.

To submit please follow this link (and have a read on your way): http://scholars.wlu.ca/thegoose/ If you don't have one already, you just have to create an account.We look forward to reading your submissions!

Deadline: 4th July

scholars.wlu.ca
The Goose: A Journal of Arts, Environment, and Culture in Canada. The official journal of ALECC (Association for Literature, Environment, and Culture in Canada).

Please share widely,

Camilla

Dr Camilla Nelson
Senior Lecturer | Arts & Ecology | Schumacher College
Editor | Singing Apple Press
Poetry Editor | The Goose