Dear ARCLIB members,

I am very sorry to say that I am leaving Foster + Partners. I will start a new adventure from next week, working in knowledge management and finding my own path.

I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to share with you all I have learnt at Foster + Partners. It has been a pleasure to join you in the events and conferences and I wish you all the best in the future.

Also, if you are interested, they are still advertising for my job…

If you’d like to keep in contact, this is my personal email address: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Lara

Lara Lopez Boronat

Librarian and Researcher

Foster + Partners

Riverside, 22 Hester Road

London SW11 4AN

T +44 (0)20 7738 0455

E [log in to unmask]

www.fosterandpartners.com

Foster + Partners Limited | Registered in England and Wales | CRN + 01644989