Dear All,

After several years as the Site Librarians at the Bartlett Library, both Caroline and I have new roles within UCL Library Services and last week moved on to pastures new.

The Bartlett post has not yet been filled but in the interim will be covered by our colleague Katie Meheux.  Katie will be working at the Bartlett on Mondays and Tuesdays and can be contacted at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, so please do welcome her.  I know she has a rather enticing enquiry that she is going to forward to the group so please do help her if you can, although as ARCLIB is probably the most friendly group of librarians I've ever come across  I know you won't need any encouragement for that!

Just to say too that we will both really miss being part of ARCLIB, especially the camaraderie of the spring visits and conferences.  I'll also certainly miss the excuse to visit all the amazing buildings ARCLIB manages to get access to.

Thanks again for your support over the years and we'll hopefully bump into some of you at training and conferences sometime soon.

Have a lovely summer and enjoy Glasgow.

Best wishes,
Suzanne

Suzanne Tonkin
Head of Liaison and Skills
UCL Library Services

Room 114, UCL Science Library,
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT
Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2591  / x32591

NB. I work part-time: Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.