The Jesuits in Britain Archives is looking for an Archives Assistant to join them for a fixed term one year contract starting in September 2016 on a part time (14 hours/week) basis. The main task will be cataloguing the collection and making the archives accessible to others. This position would ideally suit those intending to study/are currently studying for a postgraduate qualification in Archives and Records Management and who wish to gain more experience. For more information and an application pack contact Rebecca Somerset at [log in to unmask]

Salary: £7,000
Closing date: 14 July 2016
Interview date: 27 July 2016

Best wishes
Rebecca

Rebecca Somerset
Archivist

114 Mount Street     London W1K 3AH     Tel: 020 7529 4836 www.jesuit.org.uk/archives-jesuits-britain
Reg'd Charity Nos: England & Wales: 230165     Scotland: 040490

The most recent Archive blog post is here: http://www.jesuit.org.uk/blog/archives-jesuits-who-shaped-province-archives
Advanced notice: The Archives will be closed for the month of September.

The information contained in this e-mail (and any attached documents) is confidential and is intended only for the use of the named addressee(s). Access, copying, or re-use of the information in this e-mail (and any attached documents) by anyone else in prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error please accept my apologies, please notify me by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Thank you.