I can imagine it has been archived or copied by many activists and
politicians for their own needs.

Presumably it would be hoovered up by the British Library's archiving
project (and maybe the other Internet agents).

The interval between archiving might be critical though; although to be
fair that would be an issue for many events.

I'm trying to remember which UK party a few years ago had extensively
erased its own website to remove promises etc.

[image: photo]
*Darren P Ingram FCMI MCIJ MCIPR*
+358 9 2316 1150 | [log in to unmask] | DarrenIngram.com
<http://linkedin.com/in/DarrenPIngram>  <http://kuvamme.tumblr.com>
<http://www.slideshare.net/DarrenPIngram>
<http://www.facebook.com/autamme/>  <http://flickr.com/photos/kuvamme>
<http://twitter.com/DarrenPIngram>
<http://www.dialabrain.com/m/DarrenPIngram> Schedule a meeting or book a
consultation <http://www.dialabrain.com/m/DarrenPIngram>
<http://autamme.com/write-reports-proposals/> Latest review at Autamme:How
to Write Reports and Proposals <http://autamme.com/write-reports-proposals/>
<http://kuvamme.tumblr.com/post/146595699388> Latest image: Route to
Oulunsalo View from the car ferry heading towards...
<http://kuvamme.tumblr.com/post/146595699388>
Views are my own unless otherwise clearly stated. Forwarding of any
links/social media postings etcetera does not imply endorsement or approval.
Get a signature like this: Click here!
<http://ws-promos.appspot.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93d3cud2lzZXN0YW1wLmNvbS9lbWFpbC1pbnN0YWxsP3dzX25jaWQ9NjcyMjk0MDA4JnV0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZXh0ZW5zaW9uJnV0bV9tZWRpdW09ZW1haWwmdXRtX2NhbXBhaWduPXByb21vXzU3MzI1Njg1NDg3Njk3OTIiLCAiZSI6ICI1NzMyNTY4NTQ4NzY5NzkyIn0=&u=213731443020515>