***Posted on behalf of the Natural History Museum's Volunteers Project Manager*** Dear All I am writing to make you aware of a new (unpaid but supported) internship opportunity available at the Natural History Museum in London: • Internship -Estates: Records and Archive Please click here to view our current vacancies: https://nhm.irecruittotal.com/CONFIG/NHM/StaticPages/CAC/SearchVacancy.aspx?EmploymentTypeID=0&Intranet=0 We thought this vacancy might be of interest to your students? We are particularly keen to hear from those studying in one of the following areas: Construction, Architecture, Building Services, Facilities Management, or, Archives and Records Management/Information Management but equally those who have a passion for museums are welcome to apply as full training will be provided. Many thanks for your time and I hope this information is of interest to your students. Very best wishes, Miss Ali Thomas Volunteers Project Manager Organisational Development The Natural History Museum Cromwell Road London SW7 5BD T: 020 7942 6048 E: [log in to unmask] Take Part as a volunteer, intern or work experience student at the Natural History Museum Long term volunteering: Behind the Seen & Learning Volunteers (from 18 years old) Medium term volunteering: V Factor & Internships (from 18 years old) Short term volunteering: Work Experience (students in Year 10 through to 18 yrs old) & Visiteering (from 16 yrs old) Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]