****apologies for cross posting****

The Association for Historical and Fine Art Photography (AHFAP) will be holding its 2016 Conference on 10 November at the Imperial War Museum, London. This year we are issuing a broad and wide-ranging call for papers, encompassing all aspects of cultural heritage photography and related sectors. We would welcome papers on your projects, stories, and cross-sector subjects.

It is planned that the timetable can accommodate papers of 15-, 30- and 45- minute durations. Please submit your proposals to [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> by 7 August 2016. For further information on the venue, speaker facilities and presentation requirements please contact AHFAP Events Officer Denise King, via [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

For further information and to book a place at the conference see http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2016-conference/ <http://www.ahfap.org.uk/conferences/2016-conference/>

Tony Harris
AHFAP Chair

Twitter: @AHFAP