​Hello,
Hope everyone is well, I've come across a bit of intel, at the last meeting
we spent sometime discussing the new version of  PebblePad.  A few people
discussed concerns around the menu in workbooks appearing horizontally, (a
bit of a pain if you have nested workbooks).  I've recently picked up (from
a reliable source) that an option to choose whether the workbook menu
displays vertically or horizontally is in development for release in
September.  I've checked the roadmap, which lists developments until August
so we will have to wait and see for a definite date.  But a positive step.

Best
Matt Street