Dear WFTHN-UK/Ireland Members, As we head in to what is a three day weekend for most of us, a new blog is up on our site for some holiday reading. Ania Ostrowska of Southampton University has written about the ‘Onwards and Outwards’ symposium held at Institute of Contemporary Arts in London. Her in-depth reflection joins the growing body of commentary on our site which shows women’s history looking at its past to plan its future. https://womensfilmandtelevisionhistory.wordpress.com/category/wfthn-blog/ It was great to see so many at the recent Doing Women's Film and Television History III in Leicester. A review of the conference will be up on the blog soon! Shelley Cobb Listserve/Membership Coordinator University of Southampton