Dear Stephen,

I copied from google code, the link is
here:https://code.google.com/archive/p/basiclti4moodle/downloads
But the copy cannot support Moodle 3.0 (which is the new version of Moodle
we are using).

Could you please suggest where I can get the right copy?
Thanks a lot for taking your time to help use. You are so kind and we
really appreciate it.

Best wishes,
Na Li (Lina)

>>> https://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-50658