Dear UTSG members,
The Transport Systems Catapult, on behalf of C-CAV (the Centre for Connected and Autonomous Vehicles) and IM-PACT (Intelligent Mobility Action, Planning and Coordination Team), is leading a study to assess the UK skills gap in Intelligent Mobility between now and 2025 and what the UK can do to address it.
Fundamental to the study is understanding the types of skills that the UK workforce will need. As key players and stakeholders within Transport, you and those within your organisation are uniquely placed to identify these skills. For this reason, I would like to ask you to share your views with us by completing the questionnaire below:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/75M6MVB

Your time and help is very much appreciated and should you have any questions about the work we are doing please do not hesitate to contact me.

My thanks and kindest regards

Dr Patrizia Franco
Technologist
Transport Systems Catapult