Use "4 one-way anovas, one for each contrast of interest (as I did for the multiple regression analysis), including "group" as between-groups factor and including education and task2 as covariates." as you interested in the group effects for each condition. The other two options can't properly do that test and can't correctly include covariates.

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD