Dear SPM users,
I'm writing you to ask some clarification about the segmentation in cat12.
I'm doing a VBM on children from 3 to 8 years old, and I have some problem whit some scans.
As I read in previous emails in the archive I have replaced the TPM whit a customized one (I have done it whit TOM8 toolbox).
My problem is that some image's segmentation in the native space doesn't correspond to the space of the original scan, while other images do. Why?
Also there are three possibility to segment images: native space, modulated and normalized, and dartel export, which are the differences between them (in particular the last two)?
I apologize for my english, and thank you all for any help.
Elena