De: "Cutter Augustus Lindbergh" <[log in to unmask]>
À: [log in to unmask]
Envoyé: Jeudi 19 Mai 2016 14:36:26
Objet: [SPM] Error loading jobs with newer versions of SPM and matlab

Hi All,

I created several job files (.mat) for pre-processing fMRI data using matlab R2011b and SPM12b. We have since upgraded to newer versions of matlab (2016a) and SPM (SPM12), and now I get an error message whenever trying to load the job files.

I've attached the error message in case it's helpful to reference. Could this be due to the matlab update, the SPM update, or perhaps a combination? Is there a fix to this issue (other than recreating the job files using the newer software versions)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time.

Best,

Cutter