Da: MCLAREN, Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Inviato: martedì 17 maggio 2016 15.01.12
A: PRESOTTO LUCA
Cc: SPM
Oggetto: Re: [SPM] Manipulating clusters in the code

Take a look at the peak_nii package (www.nitrc.org/projects/peak_nii

Best Regards,
Donald McLaren, PhD

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 8:56 AM, PRESOTTO LUCA <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

I'd like to make some snippets of code to display on the glass brain and on the slover only blobs that surpass the topological fdr. What's the best way to do this?
I'd *guess* that, from the spmT/spmF image there should be some functions that find clusters, compute their extent, the cluster level probability etc... I did find the spm_list function and the list of blob coordinates in the SPM.mat.

However, I tried reading around the code and I haven't really understood which functions I'm supposed to look at to achieve my goal,

Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Luca

Rispetta l’ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.
Respect the environment: if it's not necessary, don't print this mail.

IL TUO 5XMILLE AL SAN RAFFAELE DI MILANO

Devolvi il tuo 5 per mille all’Ospedale San Raffaele: perché al centro della Ricerca ci sei TU. CODICE FISCALE: 07636600962, nel riquadro RICERCA SANITARIA. Non c’è cura, senza ricerca. Non c’è ricerca, senza il tuo 5xmille. Scopri come su http://www.5xmille.org

[http://www.5xmille.org/img/731x129.jpg]