Hi there:

I'd like to use DARTEL for both VBM and for normalization of EPI rest images in the same dataset. I have several hundred subjects with single MPRAGE and 33 vols of resting state. I'm using standard SPM8 procedures for realignment, coreg etc, John's 2010 tutorial for DARTEL and DARTEL within the SPM8 batch.  So far everything is running fine but I wanted to get input on the following for the final 'normalization to MNI step'.

1. Normalization to MNI space for rest: with 200+ subjects should I use 'many subjects'? DARTEL guides to use 'few subjects' for functional.

2. Any thoughts on bounding box setting for fMRI specific to DARTEL  (i.e. differences from general considerations in normalizing fMRI)

3. Any thoughts on voxel size setting for fMRI specific to DARTEL (i.e. differences from general considerations in normalizing fMRI)

Thanks very much,
Nina

This message and any attached files might contain confidential information protected by federal and state law. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entities originally named as addressees. The improper disclosure of such information may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. If this message reached you in error, please contact the sender and destroy this message. Disclosing, copying, forwarding, or distributing the information by unauthorized individuals or entities is strictly prohibited by law.