The Advanced Real-Time Simulation Laboratory is investigating means of automatic generation of executable models derived from systems specifications. The research is based on the Discrete EVent System specification (DEVS) formalism, and will augment previous work with new theory, methodology, and supporting development tools (further information: http://cell-devs.sce.carleton.ca/ars/).

At present, we are looking for a top candidate to apply to a Postdoctoral Fellowship which is intended to support world class (Canadian and international) postdoctoral researchers, who will become the research leaders of tomorrow. This is a highly competitive award, designed for candidates who are almost ready to apply for a Faculty position.

Funding Available

C$70,000 per year

2 years (non-renewable)

Internal Submission Deadline: June 17 2016.

If you are interested, please send me email and I will explain the details about the fellowship and the proposed research. Please include your updated CV.

Best regards,

Gabriel A. Wainer

Professor and Associate Chair, Graduate Studies

Systems and Computer

Engineering Carleton University

1125 Colonel By Drive. 3216 V-Sim

Ottawa, ON. K1S 5B6. CANADA